Floating Ball Valve
This product line is used primarily in the oil and gas, building and construction industries, chemical and petrochemical services, among others. ANS offers Floating Ball valves to provide positive shut-off while minimizing pressure drop.
ANS offers an array of materials used for this product line, including but not limited to :
- Carbon Steel such as A-105 or WCB, etc.
- Stainless Steel such as CF8, CF8M, etc.
- Low Carbon Stainless Steel such as CF3, CF3M, CG3M, etc.
ANS offers a variety of trim materials including but not limited to the following :
- Ball and stem made from SS-304, PTFE, RPTFE or Nylon seats, PTFE packing.
- Ball and stem made from SS-316, PTFE, RPTFE or Nylon seats, PTFE packing.
- Ball and stem made from SS-304, PTFE, RPTFE or Nylon seats and graphite stem packing suitable for fire safe design.
- Ball and stem made from SS-316, PTFE, RPTFE or Nylon seats and graphite stem packing suitable for fire safe design.
- Other trim materials could be manufactured to match with body materials.
- Floating Ball Valves in accordance with MSS-72 & API-608
- Two or three-piece design.
- Socket weld, threaded or flanged ends.
- Lever or Gear operated as per Customer requirement.
- Fire safe design available upon request.
- Locking device available as per Customer requirement.
- Test in accordance with API-6D.
Trunnion Ball Valve
ANS Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves are used primarily, but not limited to, the oil and gas industry. Trunnion Mounted Ball valves are offered in Pressure Classes 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 & 2500# and sizes from 2” up to 60” nominal diameter.
ANS Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves meet API-6D full bore a specifications for piggable service avoiding turbulence and fluid pressure drop through the valve. ANS offers an array of materials used for this product line, including but not limited to:
- Carbon Steels like A105or WCB.
- Low Carbon Steels like LF2, LF3 or LCB, LCC, etc.
- Stainless Steels like F316, F347 or CF8M, CF8C, etc.
- Duplex Stainless Steel like F51 or CD3MN.
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel like F55 or CD3MWCuN.
- Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves in accordance with API-6D.
- Bolted Body or Welded Body.
- Metal to Metal Tungsten Carbide and Stellite 6 coatings option available.
- Meets Fire Test in accordance API-6FA, API-607.
- Full bore or reduced bore available.
- Flange dimensions in accordance ASME B16.5 for valves up to 24”nominal diameter.
- Wrench, Gear or Electric Operated options.
- Bi-directional flow.
- Anti-static device.
- Blow out proof system.
- NACE Service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03.
- Test in accordance API-6D.
Double Block and Bleed Valve
ANS manufactures Double Block and Bleed Valves in an extensive range of designs, materials, sizes, pressure classes and end connections that are designed in accordance to ASME B16.34 and where applicable API 6D or BS EN ISO 17292. The valves are fire-safe test approved and include design features to ensure electrical continuity between ball, stem and body. Cryogenic and high temperature metal seated configurations are also available. All designs are forged for improved mechanical properties, pressure retention, and quality.
The primary uses for Double Block and Bleed Valves are:
- Instrument double block and bleed for chemical injection and sampling
- Instrument double block and bleed for pressure gauges
- In-line double block and bleed for process isolation
Benefits of using Bonney Forge Double Block and Bleed Valves are:
- Improved Safety – Reduced number of leak points as compared to traditional methods.
- Cost Savings – One valve incorporates the bleed so additional piping and bleeds are not required.
- Reduced Space
- Reduced Weight – Results in less stress due to loading and vibration.
- Fire-SaFe TeST approved in accrdance with API 607 & API SPEC 6FA
- double body GaSkeT The first body gasket is in soft material and the second in graphite (if not otherwise required), this combination assures the best seal characteristic in whatever corrosive service as well as giving a fire safe design.
- anTi-STaTic device
- anTi blow-ouT prooF Stem
- conTrolled STem & STuFFinG box FiniSh
- Solid ball
- low Torque output
- LOCKING DEVICE